Top Shelf Snow Sports, Fernie BC Custom Bootfitters & Ski Shop
Located on the bottom level of the Griz Inn, this professional bootfitting & ski shop offers a full range of services:
- The New Rental Experience
- High Performance & Development Ski & Snowboard Equipment Rentals
- Custom Bootfitting Services
- Certified custom bootfitters
- Alignment, Footbeds, Foam Boots
- Retail Sales of Skis, Boots, Bindings, Goggles & more...
- Nordica, Elan, Blizzard, Ogasaka
- Nitro, Dolomite, Au Claire, Carrera
- Smith, Silverfoot, Bula, Smartwool, Sole
- Comformable Footbeds
Here is what Ski Canada Magazine had to say about Top Shelf in their 2006 BEST OF SKIING IN CANADA issue:
Best Bootfitters - Okay, so we didn't run a Mr. Bootfitter Canada Pageant, but if we had, Donny Dion and Brian Campbell of Top Shelf Snowsports at Fernie's Griz Inn would be prancing around with the finalists--even without a swimsuit competition. Warning: whether you buy your boots at Top Shelf or just have them tweak your annoying existing ones, the void left when you have no foot problems to complain about may be significant.
Top Shelf is located on the bottom level of the Griz Inn, at the base of the Fernie ski area. To visit the Top Shelf website CLICK HERE
To contact Top Shelf direct:
Donny Dion & Brian Campbell, Proprietors
Note: For guests coming for an early December 2011 visit to the Griz Inn, please keep in mind that our retail partner, Top Shelf, will be opening for the season on Saturday December 3rd and our restaurant partner, Corner Pocket Brasserie, will be opening on Friday, December 16th.